Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Genre||Emergent action puzzle|
|Platform(s)||Nintendo 3DS, Wii U, Microsoft Windows|
|Release date(s)||November 2012|
|First appearance||Part 1 - Let's Play|
Scribblenauts Unlimited is an emergent action puzzle video game developed by 5th Cell and published by Warner Bros. for the Nintendo 3DS, Wii U and Microsoft Windows. The game was announced during the E3 2012 Nintendo press conference on June 5, 2012. It is the fourth title in the Scribblenauts series.
PewDie started a Let's Play of Scribblenauts Unlimited on November 11th, 2012. He stated that he loves this game.
- Part 1 - Let's Play
- Part 2 - FLYING OCTOPUS!
- Part 3 - GIANT NYANCAT!
- Part 4 - SPOOKY 3D!
- Part 5 - CEILING CAT IS WATCHING
- Part 6 - SLENDER MAN & ME IN THE GAME!
- Part 7 - HIPSTER PIGEON FITS!
- Part 8 - RICK ASTLEY?!
- Part 9 - CHRISTMAS EDITION!
- Part 10 - I'M BACK!
- Part 11 - RIDING HIPSTER SNAKES!
- Part 12 - HORSE AND JUSTIN BEAVER ON NEW ADVENTURES!
- Part 13 - GARDEN GNOME TOWER
- Part 14 - I'M IN LOVE WITH CTHULU
- Part 15 - I'M ON REALITY TV (ENDING)