Surgeon Simulator 2013 is an indie game that was developed by Bossa Studios.
PewDiePie began a Let's Play of Surgeon Simulator 2013 on January 28th, 2013. He have made eight episodes and Netty Scribble have made an animation which is uploaded on Netty Scribble, where CinnamonToastKen is also playing, and PewDiePie's channel, where it's only him. The newest episode is named Alien Surgery! - Surgeon Simulator 2013 (Pewdsball Sucess) and was uploaded on 28. September 2013.
As of November 2013 all of PewDiePie's Surgeon Simulator episodes has about 41 million views.
In game, the player controls a surgeon named Nigel Burke who is tasked with performing life saving operations on his patients. In the original prototype of the game, the player must complete a heart transplant while given a variety of inappropriate surgery tool choices along with an in-game hand which is controlled via a set of keyboard and mouse buttons. In the Steam full game version, the mechanisms and visual style is expanded, like the introduction of different location scenarios a surgeon must perform emergency surgeries such as in the back of an ambulance, and the increase in choice surgeries that can be done, in which includes heart transplantation, kidney surgery, and brain surgery.
- Surgeon Simulator 2013 (BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD)
- Surgeon Simulator 2013 (Full Version) - MOST TRAGIC GAME EVER MADE (A love story)
- Surgeon Simulator 2013 (Full Version) - KIDNEY TRANSPLANT SUCCESS! - Part 2
- Surgeon Simulator 2013 (Full Version) - BRAIN SURGERY SUCCESS! - Part 3
- SPACE SURGERY - Surgeon Simulator 2013 (Full Version) - Part 4 (Final)
- Surgeon Simulator 2013: Team Fortress 2 (DLC) Meet The Medic - Complete!
- I HAVE NEW HANDS! - (Surgeon Simulator 2013 w/ Razer Hydras)
- Master Surgeon! (PewDiePie Animated)
- ALIEN SURGERY! - Surgeon Simulator 2013 (Pewdsball Success)
- PewDiePie introduces Bob with creepy-toned quotes such as You're in good hands and Don't Worry Rupert!, wich continues to leave the point followed by Pewdie forcing Bob to smell his hand and/or finger.
- PewDiePie often refers himself in the video as Doctor Pewds.
- There is a glitch where organs may start to move around by themselves. Pewdiepie responds to this in a scared way, saying, "Holy shit, what the fuck!", and "I dont want to be a doctor anymore, nope!". In ambulance mode, he killed one these 'aliens' (which was a large intestine) by throwing it out the door.