Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Crooked Man is a free-ware horror adventure video game that was developed by Uri using WOLF RPG Editor. It was translated into English by vgperson.
PewDiePie did a Let's Play of The Crooked Man that consisted of 13 episodes, which started on March 18th, 2013 and ended on March 31st, 2013.
David Hoover, with the help of his friends Paul and Marion, moves into a new apartment during a rough period in his life. The first night, he hears the voice of a man sobbing, and after finding a scrap of paper under his bed, strange messages begin to appear to him. He tries to find information about the former tenant of the apartment, but nothing turns up. Compelled and drawn to the mystery of who the man is, David sets off to an unknown destination to find him.
- Part 1 - A NEW HORROR ADVENTURE!
- Part 2 - SO THE JUMPSCARES BEGIN...
- Part 3 - WILL GIVE YOU NIGHTMARES!
- Part 4 - HOW TO KILL THE CROOKED MAN
- Part 5 - THE END?!
- Part 6 - WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU... WILL TOUCH YOUR BUTT
- Part 7 - IT'S HERE!
- Part 8 - NEVER GIVE UP!
- Part 9 - FLUFFY!
- Part 10 - I HAVE TO PEE!
- Part 11 - THE TRUTH REVEALED!
- Part 12 - THE BEGINNING OF THE END
- Part 13 - BEAUTIFUL ENDING